[GNC] Investment Portfolio Report + Parent Cash Amount

Jack Frillman jcf_m_lists at me.com
Mon Mar 22 21:08:19 EDT 2021

I'm looking for a report that will give me the value of securities in
addition to the cash amount of their parent account.

For example if I have the following account structure:

IRA Account
    Security #1
    Security #2
    Security #3
    Security #4

The "IRA account" has a cash amount of x dollars.
When I run a Reports-->Assets & Liabilities --> Investment Portfolio
report it gives the details and totals for the four securities under the
"IRA Account" but not the cash amount in the parent "IRA Account" even
if I try to select it in the report options.
I'm trying to get this same report type of but with the cash amount of
the parent account "IRA Account" included.

Any ideas how this can be done?

Thanks.

--
Old Unix programmers never die, they just mv to /dev/null
- Anonymous