[GNC] Confused Entering A Refund To Credit Card Account

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:40:40 EDT 2021

Jack,

If you happen to have the register display set to single line instead of
double line or worse, set to basic ledger, you can find yourself getting
lost just trying to make "missing" split lines appear.  I recommend setting
the register view to Auto-split ledger or transaction journal and check the
double line box until you are comfortable with the way the display works.