[GNC] Trouble Installing Online Price Retrieval Tool

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:30:49 EDT 2021

Hi Sudesh

Some of the required Perl modules take a considerable time to install
and the process may appear to "freeze" when in fact it is only "resting".

Can you try again - you need to run the "gnc-fq-update" script located
in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin\" directory - and send a
screenshot if it is still hanging after 30 minutes.

Thanks

Geoff
=====