[GNC] Need Transaction Report on Checking to show only Debits

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 20:01:00 EDT 2021

 Matt, thanks for the reply.
Note that all withdrawals from Checking are not charged to Expense Accounts so that wouldn't pick up all withdrawals.
I can export the checking range I want to work on and do all this in a spreadsheet however so no worries.
Thanks

    On Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 4:43:51 AM EDT, Maf. King <maf at chilwell.net> wrote:

 On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 13:41:04 BST Fran_3 via gnucash-user wrote:
> How can I create a Transaction Report on the Checking AccountAnd show only
> Debits?Or show only Credits? Thanks for any help.

Hi,

use the Filter... settings on the "accounts" tab of the report options.

so run the report on the Checking account, and then in the lower half of the
accounts tab  Filter by say only Expense accounts.

HTH,
Maf.