[GNC] Gnucash terminal commands not working & e-mail reply to all

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Thu May 13 09:10:23 EDT 2021

On 2021-05-12 18:34, smada46 at hotmail.com wrote:
> Second point is “reply to all” in an e-mail series on the mail list.  I’m using the MAC mail program V13.4.  In normal e-mails I can hit reply to all, but with the mail list when I double click to bring up an e-mail to respond to, the reply to is greyed out.  In order to send to all in the string I would have to copy and paste each e-mail address in my e-mail.  Again, what am  I doing wrong?

I don't use that mail program. But when you say you "have to copy and
paste each email address," there is only one, the list address:
gnucash-user at gnucash.org

Surely your mail program has auto-complete, so that if you simply typed
the first few letters in the To: box it would fill in the rest? But if
not, it's still only one address to copy and paste.

Some people like to CC the person whose email they're replying to. But
it's never necessary, because that same recipient will be getting a copy
through the list in any case.

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA