[GNC] Gnucash terminal commands not working & e-mail reply to all

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu May 13 20:16:41 EDT 2021

No probs and yes as per Stan's email reply to all means send 1 reply to the
mailing list so everyone subscribed to the mailing list will see a copy.
Helps others as well that may be having the same problem.

Yes the "\" is an escape character, basically means treat it as a space
:-)  You have a space in the app name i.e. "Gnucash 4.4-2" as opposed
to "Gnucash4.4-2".   I think from memory placing double quotes around the
complete name also works i.e. "/Applications/Gnucash
4.4-2/Contents/Macos/xxxx" in which case you don't have to escape the space
character.

Cheers David H.