[GNC] Gnucash terminal commands not working & e-mail reply to all

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Thu May 13 19:46:12 EDT 2021

On 2021-05-13 16:30, smada46 at hotmail.com wrote:
> Dave,
...> I know you said you don’t use my e-mail program, but got to
thinking my interpretation of what is requested is wrong.  In other
words, does reply to all mean to everyone subscribed to the and not just
to those who are responding on the specific string for the specific
topic I am responding to?  If the former, it is an easy copy/paste of
gnucash-user at gnucash.org.

Yes, it is everyone on the mail list. I sent an email to that effect
about ten hours ago; maybe you missed it?

--
Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA