[GNC] Online quotes for a mutual fund

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Sun May 16 20:53:43 EDT 2021

Hi Jacob

It looks like the Financial Times' Funds service will provide prices:

C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\bin>perl gnc-fq-dump ftfunds SE0005993078
     symbol: SE0005993078         <=== required
       date: 05/12/2021           <=== recommended
   currency: DKK                  <=== required
       last: 237.96               <=\
        nav: 237.96               <=== one of these
      price: 237.96               <=/
   timezone:                      <=== optional

Regards

Geoff
=====