[GNC] apply a factor to profit/loss report

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 17:25:30 EDT 2021

Peter,

My tax table suggestion was based on Derek's suggestion to use separate accounts for the main amount and your "coefficients." If your kayak transactions were split between the main account and the coefficient account, you could aggregate them where necessary, and separate them elsewhere.

But really, the best solution is to munge the data in a spreadsheet. It can't be more work than trying to drag this feature out of gnucash. A little bit of creative formula building might allow you to copy the gnucash report into one tab, have the coefficients in a second tab, and use lookups in a third tab to generate the final report. I've used this approach to get stock prices for my portfolio using Google sheets.

David