[GNC] apply a factor to profit/loss report

Peter Münster pm at a16n.net
Tue May 18 16:42:27 EDT 2021

On Tue, May 18 2021, D. wrote:

> it's entirely in the realm of possibility to do that-- if you have
> that ability.

I don't know, if I have. I have some experience with Common Lisp and
Emacs Lisp. And I guess, that I should
- copy the income-statement.scm to a new file
- make some changes, so that there won't be any conflicts with the
  original file (namespace, identifiers and such)
- multiply the amounts in this new file with an attribute of the account
  (for example "code")

Probably not too hard, but I don't have enough time for that. Where
could I offer a bounty for this feature please?

> I am no expert, but I wonder if you couldn't somehow overload the tax tables
> features to parse out your coefficients?

I've tried, but it seems that the profit-loss-report does not use such
coefficients...

--
           Peter

P.S.: I've just realized, that I already asked this question about
2 years ago. I've totally forgotten that. Please excuse me for this
reposting.