[GNC] apply a factor to profit/loss report

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 11:11:21 EDT 2021

Peter,

That seems like a particularly narrow use case, meaning that any such patch would likely have to originate with you. Since gnucash is open source, it's entirely in the realm of possibility to do that-- if you have that ability.

I am no expert, but I wonder if you couldn't somehow overload the tax tables features to parse out your coefficients?

David T.