[GNC] Possible Ubuntu problems

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed May 19 06:50:46 EDT 2021

It's very likely it's something to do with Ubuntu. As I understand it while Ubuntu is gnome
based, they use their own theme (Yaroo?). It's very likely that theme does something that's
not compatible with the dropdown GnuCash uses for accounts in the register code.

But to be fair, I could also turn that around: perhaps the code for that dropdown list - being
very old - is doing things that are no longer compatible with current gnome (technically Gtk).
And that this is only apparent when a theme with transparency is used.

Regards,

Geert