[GNC] (no subject)

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 19:52:58 EDT 2021

So, perhaps you could send a screen shot of your non-working chart of accounts? Someone might be able to see what the problem is.

For the record, there is/was a *folder* in windows that was called ".gnucash", and the default extension for a gnucash data file is ".gnucash". The former included a number of files that controlled the software (such as saved-reports.x.x, which contains your saved report settings), while the latter is a simple file ("myaccounts.gnucash", for example) stored in a location of your choosing. For what it's worth, the location of the settings folder was changed between 2.6 and 3.0, I believe.

David