[GNC] GnuCash sqlite backend on windows and linux

will at theprescotts.com will at theprescotts.com
Wed May 26 20:29:30 EDT 2021

I have several SQLite databases that I move between and access under Mac OS and Linux. I never have had problems.

Will

On 2021 May 26, at 05-26 18:49:12, Geoff <cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com> wrote:

I haven't tested it, but the SQLite developers say that it is:

"A database in SQLite is a single disk file¹. Furthermore, the file format is cross-platform. A database that is created on one machine can be copied and used on a different machine with a different architecture. SQLite databases are portable across 32-bit and 64-bit machines and between big-endian and little-endian architectures."

https://www.sqlite.org/onefile.html

Regards

Geoff
=====