[GNC] Scheduled transactions details

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Tue Nov 2 10:00:55 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone –

Two questions –

1 - I noticed that the “Value” column next to “Status” in the “Since Last
Run
” window that pops-up when GNC is launched or manually run from
‘Actions” à ‘Scheduled Transaction’ à ‘Since Last Run
’ is blank. I know I
have some scheduled ones that have fixed amount so I was wondering where
that setting is configured to show the value of that transaction. All of my
scheduled transactions are set as reminder in advance and create in advance
if that is in play somehow.

2 – In scheduled transaction editor, is there a column that shows the amount
of the transaction, whether fixed amount or the formula? I think not given
that it could be a split transaction that would be difficult to represent in
a condensed format. I checked the column selector drop down and I don’t see
one so not likely but I figure I ask in case it is there and can be made to
seeable.

I am running GNC 4.8 on Windows 10.

Thanks.