[GNC] General Ledger amounts missing

sydnorbilling at bellsouth.net sydnorbilling at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 4 19:05:26 EDT 2021

Relative newbie, even though using gnucash for four years, but only use it
once a year to prepare for tax filing and by the next time filing comes
around the following year I forget a lot of how it worked.

In trying to print out a General Ledger report, after selecting reports and
General Ledger under Assets & Liabilities, then going to options and
selecting the obvious under GENERAL, then DISPLAY, and ACCOUNTS when I click
OK, the report that comes up has NO AMOUNTS on it?

What simple item am I missing?

Sharon