[GNC] General Ledger amounts missing

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Thu Nov 4 19:22:42 EDT 2021

Sharon, not sure, but the simple answer seems to be that under "edit report options" you didn't change the start and end dates.  The reports default to the current accounting period and you need the start and end of the year.  Hope this helps.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile