[GNC] General Ledger amounts missing

Adrian Yong adrianyong.88park at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:16:59 EDT 2021

Hi All,

I have raised this detail before...

It was explained to me that the normal General Ledger which classified
Assets, Liabilities, and Proprietorship with their total amounts so that
the auditor can be sure that A = L + P is observed but GNUCash works on a
double entry system so A = L + P will always be observed. However,
sometimes an entry may be a negative Asset instead of being a positive
Liability and this is not so easily picked up without a normal General
Ledger...

I have downloaded the General Ledger or Transaction Report and created my
normal GL using Excel.

Regards,
Adrian