[GNC] My MacOS Finance::Quote Successful Tweaks

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:36:24 EDT 2021

Ken,

Thanks for that, I haven't had FQ running on Big Sur since I upgraded to it
during the beta's :-)  Will try that on my iMac running Big Sur in a
moment.  It came good on my MacBook Pro after upgrading to Monterey and
running gnc-fq-update I think it was but I still haven't got it running on
BS.  The modules you listed are all ones that FQ Update had issues with
when I tried to update on BS so here goes :-)

Cheers David H.