[GNC] Report printing of annual transactions

sydnorbilling at bellsouth.net sydnorbilling at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 7 12:37:29 EST 2021

I had posted previously in trying to print a volume of year/y transactions
for a reference compilation in black and white of all entries in account
number order for any given year, I couldn't get the amounts to be included,
and what had worked previously I can't find a way back to as the amounts do
not appear in the line item results.  What I had gotten previously was a
report with columns of:  Date, Description, Account, Transfer from/to, debit
[amount], credit, [amount] Running balance [amount].  It listed pages of the
many line item entries ending in totals by account with a bold line of text
stating Total for [account number, account name]  TOTAL.   Trying to set up
under General Ledger, General Journal, Transaction Report doesn't come close
and I make my Options selections and put in the date range desired, and
Select all in the Accounts and have program preferences set to the proper
accounting range.

So how do I print a report that has every transaction for the yearly
accounting period January 01 through December 31 of any given year by
account number?