[GNC] Gnucash 3.7 - flatpak cannot recognize second internal HDD & USB Flashdrive

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 05:44:55 EST 2021

Hi,

Am 08.11.21 um 10:37 schrieb David H:
> Also I'm not sure whether this setting
> will be persisted through terminal sessions or upgrades to Gnucash - you
> might have to do some reading to determine that but it seems to persist
> between terminal sessions at least ;-)
>
> sudo flatpak override org.gnucash.GnuCash --filesystem=/media/John/JETFLASH

flatpak override …
is persistent.

For a single session you can use
flatpak run --filesystem=/media/John/JETFLASH org.gnucash.GnuCash

Nitpick:
While I would add the PCSC socket for all users, if a card reader is
pressent:
sudo flatpak override org.gnucash.GnuCash --socket=pcsc

I would not expose John's stick or mount point to other users, so: NO
"sudo" or "--system" in this command.

Regards
Frank