[GNC] Easter Egg in "Tip of the Day"

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 8 14:23:43 EST 2021

I've seen that quote before, but sadly I keep GnuCash running 24/7 and
turned off the tips long ago.

Thanks for the reminder!

I've been using "The Twilight Zone" as my best analogy to explain recent
times, but I wonder if Adams' quote isn't more accurate.

If only we could find out who is responsible for discovering the purpose
of the Universe on a nearly daily basis and convince them to please stop!

Regards,
Adrien