[GNC] Problem changing report configuration location

Mark Itzcovitz mark.itzcovitz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:36:44 EST 2021

I'm trying to change the location of the report configuration files,
so I can put them on OneDrive to share between machines.  I've created
the file environment.local in the same place as the file environment,
C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\etc\gnucash, containing this line:
GNC_DATA_HOME=C:\Users\mji\OneDrive\Software\gnucash_data_home
I've also created the gnucash_data_home directory.

My problem is that GnuCash is still using the file saved-reports-2.8
in C:\Users\mji\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash.  Can anyone suggest why that
might be?

As you'll have gathered, I'm running on Windows.  My GnuCash version is 4.5.

Thanks,

Mark