[GNC] Problem changing report configuration location

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 20:14:44 EST 2021

Mark,

I'm no expert, but my experience of the various cloud services under Windows is that their mappings as folders is not always what they appear to be. You may be running into some issue related to the following email on the list earlier: https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2021-July/097159.html

David