[GNC] RFE: GnuCash's File> Properties menubar item

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 10 10:46:45 EST 2021

Ok, so in your use case you use different filepaths? I get it... financial
data is mission critical. However, I took a different approach. GnuCash
itself saves three deep backups in my config. That will cover any user
error mistakes. Daily I have a script which backs up all my books to a
backup drive to cover hardware failure, disk corruption, etc. That folder
is also encrypted and synced to the cloud.
Any scenario is covered.