[GNC] RFE: GnuCash's File> Properties menubar item

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:45:53 EST 2021

I am not a computer programmer, but I think that what I want to see does
not require any additional data to be saved within the data file.  I think
that it could be implemented as a minor program enhancement.

Of course, to match the wealth of information for example that Libre Office
can provide about a currently open data file might be another matter, and
perhaps that might be called feature creep.  I think that is a higher level
but I would certainly welcome such info as number of transactions, number
of accounts, default currency and perhaps other basic info as well.

--
David Carlson