[GNC] Account Name Matching

Dale Alspach alspachde at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:23:34 EST 2021

I have encountered what appears to be buggy behavior when entering the
Transfer account for a transaction. If I make a typing error so that no
existing account matches, the Transfer cell does not allow editing, i.e.,
backspace doesn't work, arrows don't work, the cursor position can be
changed with the mouse but delete doesn't work. If I can get the "Do you
want to create this account?" popup to appear (answer No), I can sometimes
get something sensible to happen and then fix the name.
This is on linux mint 20 with the 4.8 flatpak.
Has anyone else seen this?
Dale