[GNC] Importing an OFX file

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 23:25:37 EST 2021

It is possible that at least part of the note was actually a part of the
imported transaction text.  To be sure, use a text editor to examine the
OFX file.

I have seen similar notes when the financial institution's software does
not seem to provide some details that GnuCash wants to see.  I have not
figured out what might be missing.