[GNC] Importing an OFX file

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 18:48:35 EST 2021

Gyle,

 If anything other than the A column is checked GnuCash is not going to import
the transaction. The U+C column checked indicates that it has been matched to an
existing transaction and thta existing transaction will be updated with
information from the transaction in the OFX file. If the R or C column (depends
on version) is checked then no information will be imported at all anf the
record in the OFX file will be ignored.

David Cousens