[GNC] My MacOS Finance::Quote Successful Tweaks

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:02:58 EST 2021

Hi Ken,

Am 16.11.21 um 02:32 schrieb Ken Farley:
> Okay, so I put my findings into the Wiki. Turns out it's relatively
> easy.

Congrats!

> Hopefully if something I wrote is too vague or wrong someone
> correct it. The toughest part was figuring out where to put the stuff.

Right, we have now
Installing Finance::Quote on macOS:
 Until GnuCash 3.6
Installing Finance::Quote on macOS from a Terminal prompt:
 New security requirements for macOS 10.14.6
Technical details on macOS:
 When you upgrade macOS
 For macOS Version 11.6 (Big Sur) Finance::Quote may be inoperable due
to missing modules

Perhaps it would be easier, if one of you Mac experts would reorder it like:
 Maintaining Finance::Quote on macOS:
  Installing on macOS
   Since macOS 10.14.6
   Before upto GnuCash 3.6