[GNC] My MacOS Finance::Quote Successful Tweaks

Ken Farley farleykj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:28:18 EST 2021

Maybe it would be best if the entire Wiki was subdivided into major
sections dealing with the three operating system types? I know from my
own experience that having Windows stuff intermingled with MacOS and
Linux is a pain if that's what I'm interested in, and vice versa for
all the others. I'll take a look at it when I get home tonight, a bit
of wordsmithing and all that. Quite a bit more than what I originally
intended to do, but that's how it goes...maybe I'll learn something.