[GNC] Scheduled transactions details

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Tue Nov 16 10:37:45 EST 2021

Oh, that is good to hear. Appreciate that tip, Tommy.

With that I can make it fit into my needs for sure, for a scheduled transaction.

As for amortized loans, it is indeed difficult to use in GNC as there is not a clean way to have it recalculate based on the fact that you may have made additional principal payments now and then but the next payment does not recalculate up correctly. If there is a way to do so then I simply haven’t gotten to know the specific mechanics at this time and that education is definitely welcome. I know Quicken was very good at loans but I have moved away from it for good so that is one sure thing I miss from there …