[GNC] About stylesheets

John Walker gonewest at westnet.com.au
Thu Nov 18 08:19:33 EST 2021

I have a few questions concerning invoicing:
I believe the only header images that are appropriate for stylesheets
are 100dpi png formats up to 15cm wide.  Is this correct?  I experienced
quite a few adventures working this out. Is there a better method
available for working with images in stylesheets besides trial and error?

I was able to make up a custom stylesheet and get a satisfactory invoice
template.  However, it did not save when I shut down Gnucash.  What am I
doing wrong?

Is there any documentation concerning the CSS-based stylesheet
(experimental)?  Is this an area a mug punter like myself should be
playing with?

Cheers
John