[GNC] QFX Import in 4.8

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sun Nov 21 01:21:24 EST 2021

Have you thought about this any more?  I have the same issue with TIAA
and it's annoying.  I gather this is a side effect of commit 248a850.  I
can see how this change could cause the behavior we're seeing, but I'm
not sure what it is trying to fix.  The comment says "Add code to handle
ofx files that include transfers between accounts."  What does this
mean?  Two accounts in the OFX file?  All transactions involve transfers
between accounts.  Do you have any idea about how to fix the problem
without breaking the original fix?

Mike