[GNC] Splash Screen and Tips flash on then disappear

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 06:01:19 EST 2021

Barry,

What version of Gnucash ?  Do you have or have had dual monitors installed
?  Any chance it's opening the main window off the screen - if so check out
https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-move-a-window-that-is-off-screen-4772840 ?
Does ALT + Tab allow you to switch to or show Gnucash as a possible Window
to switch to ?  Does Task Manager show it as running ?

Cheers David H.