[GNC] Accounts Payable payment entry is marked as an Invoice

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 22 20:56:38 EST 2021

I wouldn't advocate for such a change, and at least in this case, it
really is/was a payment. (I made the invoice when I received the bill,
then entered the payment when I physically paid it)

And had that band-aid been in place, I would have been unlikely to
discover this discrepancy.

Regards,
Adrien