[GNC] Accounts Payable payment entry is marked as an Invoice

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Nov 23 11:54:50 EST 2021

Op dinsdag 23 november 2021 14:27:49 CET schreef Derek Atkins:
> Cross that with the lack of a display-only cell type.  There is data we
> want to show (I/P/?) but really don't want to allow the user to edit it --
> but there's not a data cell that *does* that.

Probably we're closer to that cell type these days. Bob Fewell created a new cell type a
while ago to indicate whether a transaction has a file association or not. This cell can't be
edited directly. It gets its first content by clicking on a menu. Once set, you can click on the
field to run a default action.

I think this cell type can probably mostly be reused for the I/P/? field. If the cell is used
without a default clickable action set, clicking won't do anything and you couldn't change
the cell directly in any way.

Regards,

Geert