[GNC] A How-to question for new user of GNUCash

Chris Trueman chris at chris.trueman.org
Mon Nov 22 20:01:35 EST 2021

Hello

I've just installed GNUCash to use instead of Quickbooks. Their
intransigence about not being able to verify an installation of QuickBooks
2010 on a different computer when the old one has crashed has forced me to
move.

I use Quickbooks to do the accounts for a very small not-for-profit
community organisation in suburban Melbourne, Australia.

With Quickbooks I could print a receipt when members paid their annual
membership fees.

I can't see a way to print a receipt with GNUCash.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks

Chris Trueman