[GNC] Sometimes I can't post transactions - no 'transfer' account is offered

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sat Nov 27 10:53:23 EST 2021

I've probably doing something silly somewhere but I can't spot what it
is at the moment.

While entering transactions into GnuCash today it sometimes offers no
account in the 'Transfer' column so anything I do ends up in an
'Imbalance' account.

The up arrow and down arrow do nothing when it's in this state.

The issue comes and goes and I can't see any pattern to it, I've never
seen this problem before though.

I'm running GnuCash version 4.4 on xubuntu Linux version 21.10.

--
Chris Green