[GNC] Flatpak/Flatseal Gnucash fails to launch

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:46:27 EST 2021

On 11/30/21 3:13 AM, Geert Janssens wrote:

> ... flaptak run org.gnucash.GnuCash
Thank you for your kind reply, Geert.  I have been banging this around
the Linuxmint forum as well with no resolution (See
https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=362033&p=2101949#p2101949),
and for some reason the software manager is not installing the flatpak
programs so that they can be run.  Doing the above gives me the following:

> ets at Shinobi ~ $ flatpak org.gnucash.GnuCash error:  > 'org.gnucash.GnuCash' is not a flatpak command. Did you mean >
'create-usb'? > > See 'flatpak --help'

So no joy here so far. - Elmar