[GNC] Customizing Invoice Default Due Date

Benjamin Soffer bsoffer at soffer-law.com
Fri Oct 1 11:41:48 EDT 2021

It's ignoring the billing terms I am setting.

Benjamin E. Soffer | THE SOFFER LAW FIRM PC
T  818.963.8998
21550 Oxnard Street, Suite 300
Woodland Hills, CA 91367-7109
www.soffer-law.com<http://www.soffer-law.com/>
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received
it in error, please advise me, the sender, by reply email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments (including from your "Deleted Items" or "Trash" folder) without copying or disclosing the contents.
Thank you.