[GNC] Scheduled transactions do not appear in the register until <enter> is pressed

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 18:39:13 EDT 2021

Glen,

I live in the other camp that wants to review every scheduled transaction
as it is entered, so I set them all to remind in advance.

I thought that if you configured them to Create Automatically it would work
as you want.  Then you wouldn't even see a a Since Last Run pop up when
starting GnuCash.  Maybe not.  However, if SLR does pop up, that would
serve as your prompt to accept the transactions.