[GNC] Scheduled transactions do not appear in the register until <enter> is pressed

Glenn Fowler gfowler1 at outlook.com
Fri Oct 1 17:58:51 EDT 2021

Hello all,

I have numerous scheduled transactions in multiple books and in settings
have them "run when the data file is opened". The transactions do run as
expected but do not appear in the register until you press <enter>.
With them not appearing, I am not looking at an out of date register until
I enter a transaction or press <enter>. Wouldn't it make sense for them to
appear without user input so we are looking at up-to-date books instead of
trying to create a habit for myself to click <enter> on every open?

Thank you
Glenn