[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 222, Issue 51

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Mon Oct 4 09:21:05 EDT 2021

Agreed wholeheartedly. Is it not time that there would be some way of
sorting of the messages.

There is no doubt that the gnucash-user service is fantastic when you
have an issue but it gets a little tedious when the inbox is clogged
with strings of messages from the cognoscenti about rather obscure
anomalies.

Just a thought.