[GNC] Build 4.8 docs issue

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Oct 4 15:01:58 EDT 2021

That seems to be about the formats that are accepted through their KDP publishing service, not the readers themselves, and that if one wants one's book to be usable on e-ink Kindles like Arthur's the choices are now plain text or PDF.

We don't use that service so it's a bit irrelevant, isn't it?

Regards,
John Ralls