[GNC] Column widths-- Help!

Steve Miller stephen.r.miller at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 13:08:35 EDT 2021

[image: PXL_20211002_170211297.jpg]
Long time user of GnuCash on Windows laptop, using latest version.

I was trying to widen the transfer column.  In fooling around with it,
however, I seem to have gone down a rabbit hole.

Now, my description column is extremely wide, my transfer column has
basically disappeared (yes, I know it's there, but the vertical edges are
next to the adjoining column and indistinguishable. See the screenshot.

I understand I can't "move" the description column. But whenever I tried to
move the other columns to the left, it just reduces the width (and like the
transfer column, seemingly disappears).  How do i shrink the description
column, double clicking on it does not reset.