[GNC] Column widths-- Help!

Chris Grinton cgrinton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:43:18 EDT 2021

I've been able to get the transfer column back from having it very narrow
like you're seeing by hovering the mouse over the border in the column
headings and double-clicking to auto-size the transfer column - see the
attached screenshot. Whether or not this works appears to depend on very
precise mouse movements - a movement of the mouse cursor one pixel to the
left or right can mean all the difference in whether the double-click works.

(BTW - Double-clicking on a column heading is a great way to auto-size the
column based on its contents - I just learnt that trick recently after many
years of using GnuCash!)

Chris

[image: image.png]