[GNC] Default Accounting period permanent change (Ver 4.6 still..)

Doug lemans4 at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 8 19:25:20 EDT 2021

Hi,
 has anyone changed the default accounting period in the reports window?
 Currently they are set to 1 Jan to 31 Dec. Australian Tax year is 1 July to 30 June.

 I know I can set them report by report, but it would be nice to change the defaults.

 I am currently using ver 4,6 on Linux (PCLinuxOS, which I have been using for years & love!)

regards, Doug (Long time Gnucash user & appreciator!)