[GNC] Default Accounting period permanent change (Ver 4.6 still..)

Doug lemans4 at internode.on.net
Sun Oct 10 02:51:43 EDT 2021

Thanks, that is the type of setting I want, but the documentation says it all:
to quote:
I've been using this hack which changes the definition of current and
previous year in reports to start 1 July. It will be overwritten each time
a new version of GnuCash is installed and it's unlikely to work with the
next major release.
(end)

 I feel what is needed is for it to be a part of the configuration settings window.

 Until implemented. I will just set the dates for each report. I am certainly no programmer....

regards, Doug