[GNC] OFX - Citi Setup Trouble

Steve Welch steve.welch.1 at icloud.com
Fri Oct 8 20:57:35 EDT 2021

Firstly, thanks to those who have offered advice already.  I am still trying to get my Citi credit card transactions to download and having no success.
I have tried what is in the Wiki, plus Colin’s suggestions and those posted previously by Nicholas Rood.  When I request the account list from within the wizard, this is the log I get:

20:41:41 Sending request...
20:41:41 Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
20:41:41 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
20:41:41 Waiting for response...
20:41:41 Parsing response...
20:41:41 Status for signon request: General error (Code 2000, severity "ERROR")
Error other than those specified by the remaining error codes. (Note: Servers should provide a more specific error whenever possible. Error code 2000 should be reserved for cases in which a more specific code is not available.)
20:41:41 Status for account info request: General error (Code 2000, severity "ERROR")
Error other than those specified by the remaining error codes. (Note: Servers should provide a more specific error whenever possible. Error code 2000 should be reserved for cases in which a more specific code is not available.)
20:41:41 Received account (no bank code)/(no account number) ((no bank name)/(no account name))
20:41:41 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

I have checked and double checked the various fields but can find no typos, etc.
I am really at an impasse and about to give up.  Because we use our credit card for most transactions, not having a simple, seamless download is a dealbreaker for our financial software.

Any further ideas would be most welcome.

Steve